Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Organic Selections Baby Shampoo and Baby Moisturizer

We were delighted to review Organic Selections Baby Shampoo and Baby Moisturizer from Little Miracles. These delicious-scented baby products scored really highly with our reviewer under a number of criteria.

"They are packaged in recyclable (number 2) plastic bottles, and contain no parabens, pthalates, SLS, artificial fragrances or artificial ingredients of any kind. The detergent in the shampoo is a coconut derivative, so gentle on baby's skin. I have used the shampoo on my baby and my 4 year old, both of whom are prone to eczema and rashes, and neither of them reacted, which is a definite thumbs up!

The moisturizer is very nice too, although as it is scented (with essential oils) children with active eczema may react to it (although my girls were fine).

All in all a great range of products, and I would definitely buy again." (Lily, mother of two girls)

Recent Comments