Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear Blog I have sinned....


I must confess, I went to (the warehouse) today! I haven't been in there for 5 years, but need called, I wanted some photo frames for these lovely new prints from Lovely Sweet William and a friend told me they had some lovely vintagey ones. Then I remembered why I hadn't been for 5 years - other then the hideous toxic plastic smell that is - every time I visit the Warehouse I emerge having spent at least $60 and without the said item I went in for....yes it happened this time too. But I do have some lovely baskets made from recycled newspaper which will be great for shop display this Christmas! sigh!

Here are the lovely new prints that WILL be framed....very gorgeous and available at our Petone store really soon, promise!

Recent Comments